Not even the time to collect the first orders he received wallpapers of Xiaomi MIX Fold 2 are already on the web, thanks to the work of the community of enthusiasts. The second generation of the Xiaomi folding comes with ten static and five dynamic backgrounds the so-called live wallpapers. Of the static ones, five have been designed to best adapt to the external display, while five have been designed to fit on the large 8-inch internal screen.
The two displays in fact, despite the similar diagonal, have totally different formats: the internal one, practically square, has a relationship between the two dimensions of 20.3: 18the external one, “stretched” like that of a traditional smartphone, by 21.3: 9. It goes without saying that the backgrounds are also different, while the five dynamic or live ones have been designed only for the main display, the internal one.
However in the package of the link in SOURCE you can find them all fifteen, the ten static and the five live. The images designed for the external display I am in 1080p and therefore they should fit fairly well to products with Full HD + screens, those for the internal display instead they have an unusual format (1914p) and consequently need to be adapted a little.
Except for the live wallpapers (in MP4 format), the static wallpapers of Xiaomi MIX Fold 2 in 1080p you can also download them from the gallery up here, those in 1914p from the gallery below: we have not compressed them because they weigh a reasonable number of kilobytes, so if you are not interested in dynamic wallpapers (five for 225 MB total!) you can avoid the zip and download them directly from the galleries to their original quality.
XIAOMI MIX FOLD 2 – TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Internal: 8.02-inch foldable Samsung Eco2 OLED LTPO 2.0, 2,160 x 1,914 pixels, 20.3: 18, variable refresh rate up to 120 Hz, 1,000 nit brightness, 30 micrometer UTG (Ultra-Thin Glass) coating, Dolby Vision and HDR10 + certifications
- External: OLED, 6.56 inches, Samsung E5 2,520 x 1,080 pixels, 21.3: 9, 120 Hz, 1,000 nit brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus coating, Dolby Vision and HDR10 + certifications
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1, TSMC 4nm manufacturing process
- memories: 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM, 256, 512, or 1,024 GB of UFS 3.1 storage
- rear wide: 50 MP, Sony IMX766, 1 / 1.56 “format, 2 micrometer pixels with 4: 1 binning, OIS in SMA (Shape Memory Alloy) to contain thickness, 7 element lens
- ultra wide rear: 13 MP, f / 2.4 aperture, 15 mm equivalent focal length
- rear 2x tele: 8 MP, f / 2.6 aperture, 45 mm equivalent focal length
- front: 20 MP
- battery: 4,500 mAh, fast charging at 67 watts
- audio: stereo by Harman / Kardon
- connectivity: dual SIM, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC
- open: 144.7 x 161.6 x 5.4 mm
- closed: 73.9 x 161.6 x 11.2 mm
- weight: 262 g
- colors: Moon Shadow Black, Star Gold
- interface user: MIUI Fold based on Android 12L