Xiaomi today announced its Xiaomi Smart Band 7 Pro bracelet within the presentation event of multiple products. Equipped with a 1.64″ high-resolution rectangular AMOLED screen, it enhances the viewing experience thanks to its enlarged screen and its automatic brightness function up to 500 nits.
- Xiaomi Smart Band 7 Pro: 1.64″ screen, GPS and battery up to 12 days
- Xiaomi 12T Pro: 200MP camera, Snapdragon 8+ Gen1, 120W charging and more
- Xiaomi 12T: 108MP camera, Dimensity 8100 Ultra, 120W charging and more
- Redmi Pad: Tablet with a 10.6″ screen at 90Hz and more
- Redmi Buds 4 Pro: Hi-Res Audio, ANC, 9-hour autonomy and more
- Redmi Buds 4: ANC, IP54 rating, 6-hour autonomy and more
- Xiaomi TV Q2 Series: Quantum Dot Display, Built-in Google TV and more
- Xiaomi Robot Vacuum X10+: Automatic cleaning, scrubbing and self-cleaning
- Xiaomi Smart Blender: Smart and programmable blender
From sleep monitoring to sports tracking, Xiaomi Smart Band 7 Pro offers more than 110 sports modes that can meet the particular tracking needs of any user.
New to the popular series of smart wristbands is the built-in GNSS system, which enables faster positioning and more accurate route tracking, making it the ideal piece of equipment for all sports enthusiasts. This device has a resistance of 5ATM and a battery life of up to 12 days, which allows you to receive calls and messages, anytime, anywhere. In terms of design, this smart bracelet has more than 150 watch faces integrated into the application, with 8 different strap options, available in two colors.
Price and availability
Xiaomi Smart Band 7 Pro is now available on mi.com/es with an Early Bird offer for 48 hours of €79.99. As of October 6, our new bracelet will be priced at €99.99.