All people who use a Smartphone or computer access daily Google, one of the most important companies in the world that is dedicated to providing internet search services. In a latest update, Google added a new feature to its tools to remove search history from the last 15 minutes in three steps. In the next note you will know what is the route to achieve it.
It is important to clarify that at the moment this function is only available on mobile phones with the iOS operating system (iPhone), it is estimated that in the coming weeks it could arrive for Android devices.
When we do a quick search on Google that does not fit with our profile of tastes, interests or we simply do not want anyone to see what we open in the browser, now we can delete the last searches we made in the last 15 minutes How? follow these steps:
- From your iOS mobile, enter the main app of Google.
- Here you will see all the news from Google Discover.
- Then, you have to go to your profile photo or the circle with a letter that is in the upper right.
- A new tab will be opened with the Google account (s) that we manage.
- Under the account (s) we will see the option “Search history” and “Delete the last 15 minutes”, we press the latter.
Ready, now all the searches you have made in the last 15 minutes will have disappeared from your history. If in case you regret it or consider that you have lost important material, you will have a maximum of two seconds to “Undo” this action and recover everything, otherwise there will be no going back.