Whatsapp it is one of the most popular services around. Still, not everyone is aware of the settings offered by the service. We tell you here how to manage notifications so that you can check the cell phone only in important moments.
The first thing you should do is open Whatsapp, go to More options (three dots), then to Settings and Notifications. There you can adjust the notifications of messages, groups and calls based on the following options:
- Activate or deactivate conversation tones for incoming and outgoing messages.
- Choose the ringtone or notification.
- The duration of the vibration.
- On phones running Android 9 and earlier, you can choose whether to show notification previews. This way, notifications will appear in the middle of the screen.
- Choose a light color for notifications on supported phones.
- Use high priority notifications on devices running Android 5 and later. With this option, you can enable or disable the notification previews that appear at the top of the screen.
You can also customize the notifications for each chat by following these steps:
- Open individual or group chat.
- Touch the name of the contact or group.
- Tap Custom notifications> select Use custom notifications.
How to permanently delete WhatsApp account?
- Enter the application Whatsapp.
- Press the Menu button at the top.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Once there, another menu will open with the details of your profile. Press there the option of ‘Account.
- At the bottom you will see the option to ‘Delete account’
Just accept the warning and your account will be deleted. Remember that the message history, all the groups you created and the Google Drive backup will be erased.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify Y Spreaker. Follow the program every Sunday on our available audio platforms.