WhatsappDespite having been downloaded less in January, being surpassed by Telegram, it is one of the apps that is most used to communicate with anyone anywhere in the world. Thanks to the app you can send photos, videos, GIFs, among other types of multimedia documents.
But it is not the only thing. Whatsapp has updated the application on Android and iPhone with the tool to be able to delete the message for everyone, execute video calls and calls in the web version, and even activate the self-destructing sms.
Can the app logo be changed to purple? Of course. It is now possible to modify the tonality of the icon of the quick messaging application. But for this it is necessary that you have a complementary program.
The program in question does not enter your personal information, much less your contact list. Rather, it only changes the aesthetics of your phone and can help you change the color of Whatsapp.
HOW TO CHANGE THE ICON FROM WHATSAPP TO VIOLET
In order to modify the tone of the logo of Whatsapp It is necessary to have the Nova Launcher application, the same one that you can only use on Android. If you are on an iPhone device, this may not work.
- In order to download Nova Launcher on your Android smartphone, you must enter Google Play.
- When you do, simply choose and accommodate the aesthetics of the personalization layer.
- Then enter your main screen and press the WhatsApp icon for about 2 seconds.
- In that case, a window will appear where it tells you to “Edit” the name and logo.
- Click on the WhatsApp logo.
- At that moment, select the image you want, in this case a WhatsApp logo in purple. For this you can search Google Images using this link.
- When you do, simply arrange the icon, adjust it and click on “Done”.
- With this you will have the WhatsApp icon in purple.
It should be noted that you should not delete Nova Launcher, it also tries to keep the customization layer by default, so that the configuration in WhatsApp is not deleted.