Have you downloaded the latest version of WhatsApp? Although it put into effect its new 2021 policies, which states that the app may take part of your Facebook information in order to improve its advertising system, several users have ignored the alarms that this entails.
While they are exchanged daily in WhatsApp elements such as photos, videos, text, GIFs, animated stickers and an infinity of emojis, there is a trick that could only be performed on Android terminals, but now finally reaches everyone who owns an Apple terminal, the iPhone.
It is about the possibility of changing the font or fonts in your chats of the fast messaging application. The best of all is that the program that you will have to download, which is from third parties, is completely free and safe, since it can be found in the Apple Store itself.
The only drawback is that the fonts are quite limited and that, to access more within the gallery, it is necessary that you buy or acquire a Premium pack, a payment that you only have to do once and thus change your style. WhatsApp.
To do this, you just have to follow these fairly simple steps. Remember to be connected to your wifi internet so that the download is not too slow:
- Download the Fonts app from the Apple Store.
- Now enter the application and click on ‘Enable Fonts Keyboard’.
- Choose Fonts as virtual keyboard.
- Go back into the application and click on ‘Switch to Fonts’.
- Check Fonts to be used as the main keyboard.
- Now enter WhatsApp, open the keyboard in any conversation and you will see that, at the top, all the fonts that you have available appear.
Remember that you can uninstall Fonts so that you return to the original keyboard or the one that was set as the default in WhatsApp.