TP-Link, a global provider of smart home and network devices, will also participate in the Mobile World Congress 2023, presenting its most innovative and efficient solutions for service providers, businesses and homes.
The company has already presented us with news, from devices with Wi-Fi 7 and 5G, to Wi-Fi management solutions for ISP operators. Here we leave you the summary, where advanced Internet access devices stand out: from 5G mobile access or fixed fiber access, to Wi-Fi routers or Wi-Fi mesh systems.
– TAUC solution: a Wi-Fi management solution for ISPs. The idea is that ISPs can centrally manage all supported Wi-Fi routers, xPON routers, 4G/5G routers and xDSL modem routers from a single interface from anywhere at any time.
The innovative mesh topology design and radar chart allow you to monitor the performance of your entire network, providing instant Wi-Fi and network analysis with actionable insights. Thus, service providers can easily reduce their operating costs without the need for on-site technical support and also improve customer satisfaction.
– Wi-Fi 7 Carrier-Grade TR-369 CPE– A wide range of Wi-Fi 7 devices for a fully connected future.
– Carrier-Grade 5G Gateways: A range of 5G gateways to empower service providers, accelerate 5G deployment and unlock its full potential.
– XGS-PON solution: A comprehensive solution to bring subscribers into the 10 Gbps era.
– Carrier-grade 5G Wi-Fi 7 gateway: NB610v, incorporates the latest 5G technology, Wi-Fi 7, EasyMesh and VoLTE.
From WWwhatsnew we will tell you the details of all these news next week, at MWC 2023.