Two months after receiving the update package for Android 13 in Europe, it was the turn of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G to receive the news in Europe.
The cell phone receives the package with the firmware version G781BXXU4GVLB weighing no less than 1.98 GB to bring Samsung’s latest interface, One UI 5.0 with the security patch from December last year.
The model arrived in the country in May last year, featuring a 6.5-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD+ resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate, features appreciated by users looking for an intermediate cell phone for games or consumed by video streaming. With a suggested starting price of R$ 3,999, the device can now be found for around R$ 2,300.
Following the brand’s update policy, the Galaxy S20 FE 5G will have a total of 4 updates to both One UI and the Android operating system, in addition to five years of security patches.
To check if the news has already arrived there, just go to Settings > Software Update and tap Download and install. The package should reach users across the country soon.
Thanks to Flávio Araújo for the information!
- Infinity-O display with Dynamic AMOLED technology at 120 Hz
- 6.5-inch panel with FHD+ resolution
- Display with 20:9 aspect ratio and centered circular notch
- Snapdragon 865 Processor
- 6 GB of RAM memory
- 128 GB of internal storage
- 32 MP front camera
- three rear cameras
- 12 MP f/1.8 main sensor
- 12 MP sensor with f/2.2 wide-angle lens
- 8 MP sensor with f/2.4 telephoto lens
- 4,500 mAh battery with 25W fast charging
- Support for wireless and reverse charging up to 15W
- 5G connection, USB-C, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC and GPS
- IP68 certified against water and dust
- Android 12 with One UI interface
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is available at Extra for BRL 2,249. The cost-benefit is average. There are 8 best models. To see the other 58 offers click here.