A very short return of post from the announcement of global event of October 4 when Xiaomi 12T and 12T Pro should be official in Europe, here is a very rich rumor about another of the products that are thought to come out on the same occasion. It is Redmi Pad, a mid-range tablet that the company born from a rib of Xiaomi has almost ready. In fact, practically everything is known about him, the presentation seems superfluous.
The tablet ended up in the center of two different indiscretions accompanied by images which, however, agree on each pixel of renderings and on every featureusually another clue about an upcoming presentation.
One is from China and was relaunched on Twitter from the account SnoopyTech, the other instead from Germany with the “usual” Roland Quandt to pass the device to X-rays before launch. On the Technical specifications provided by the two sources we leave you to the summary below, we close with the forecast of prices which promise to be interesting: for Quandt, in fact, the price of the Redmi Pad for access to the range will start from less than 250 euros.
REDMI PAD – THE ASSUMED TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- display: 10.6-inch LCD, 2,000 x 1,200 pixel resolution, 90 Hz refresh rate, 1500: 1 contrast, 400 nits typical brightness, SGS certification for low blue light output
- chip: MediaTek Helio G99, octa core up to 2.2 GHz, TSMC 6 nm manufacturing process
- memories: 3 or 4 GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64 or 128 GB of UFS 2.2 storage expandable with microSD up to 1 TB
- rear: 8 MP
- front: 8 MP with 105-degree FoV, with Focus Frame algorithm that keeps the subject in the center
- connectivity: Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.3, USB-C
- audio: 4x speakers with Dolby Atmos
- interface user: MIUI tablet based on Android 12
- battery: 8,000 mAh with 18 watt charging
- size And weight: 250.4 x 158 x 7.05 mm, 445 grams
- colors: graphite gray, lunar silver, mint green