OnePlus Nord 3 should arrive shortly: in the past few hours technical information and photos of the device have been leaked on the Net. As already anticipated in recent days, it will be one rebadged version of Ace 2V (opening photo) presented in China at the beginning of the month, naturally on OxygenOS instead of ColorOS as per practice. Here are the specifications: we take the Ace 2V data sheet directly and leave the details in italics that have not been confirmed by the leaker, but given the nature of the device it is quite reasonable to assume that they are correct. The only exception seems to be the main camera sensor, which goes from 64 MP to 50.
- display: Fluid AMOLED 2.5D 6.74″ 2772×1240, 450ppi, 2,000,000:1, 93.5% screen-to-bodyrefresh rate up to 120Hz (40/45/60/90/120Hz), 500nit (1450nit peak), 100% DCI-P3, AOD, PWM 1440Hz, Eye comfort mode
- SoCs: MediaTek Dimension 9000
- 12/16GB of LPDDR5X RAM
- 256/512Internal UFS 3.1 GB
- cooling down: vapor chamber 4.129mm2
- connectivity: 5G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, IR, USB-C 2.0, GPS
- audio: 2x speakers, 2x microphones
- fingerprint sensor: integrated under the display
- os: OxygenOS 13.0 based on Android 13
- front: 16MP S5K3P9SP04, f/2.4
- 50MP main
- 8MP ultra wide angle, f/2.2, FOV 112°, FF, 16mm eq.
- 2MP macro, f/2.4, FOV 89°, FF 21mm eq.
- drums: 5,000mAh, 80W fast charge
- dimensions and weight: 162.6×75.1×8.15mm by 191.5g
- model number: CPH2491 (Indian market) CPH2493 (European market)
- Project ID: OP556FL1
- codename: Vitamin
Seeing from the images, at least one color is exactly identical to the one launched for Ace 2V, it remains to be seen whether the green one will also be revived. We still don’t have certainties even on memory cuts and, of course, prices or release times. For reference we can say that in China the Ace 2V costs between 310 and 380 euros, while in Italy the previous generation model cost between 399 and 499 euros depending on the memory size.