Next Tuesday, the 1-day conference will provide practical knowledge for those responsible for security and data protection in companies and public authorities.
The voonze Security Tour gives those responsible for security and data protection the necessary overview of current security issues and provides practical background information, because: “Knowledge protects!”. Since the online date was sold out at the beginning of July, the one-day event will take place on Tuesday September 27th again online and live.
100 percent independent
All the topics and speakers for the one-day conference were handpicked by the voonze Security editorial team; there are no paid promotional lectures at this event. We also rely on interaction: Between the presentations there is plenty of time for your questions. The program for the September date is identical to that of the successful events in June/July; the individual lectures will be adapted to the current status. A brief overview of this year’s programme:
- Jürgen Schmidt (ju): Situation report IT security: effects of the war, current developments in ransomware, cybercrime & Co.
- Jörg Heidrich: Data protection – dealing with data transfer to the USA, cookies and Google Analytics
- Kay Schlüpmann: Experiences of a CISO with awareness training
- Stefan Strobel: Consequences of being dependent on third-party software and securing the supply chain
- Jörg Riether: Secure backup – immutable storage, air gaps and other concepts
- Felix von Leitner: What does sensible patch management look like? The Truth of Patching.
Participation costs 499 euros. Members of voonze Security Pro can participate free of charge. The complete program and the possibility to register can be found on the website:
- voonze Security Tour 2022 – Knowledge protects!