Motorola Razr 40 will be officially announced on June 1st, with him there will also be Ultra version which we have been able to appreciate in a succession of images that allow us to have a rather precise idea of the design of the leaflet and its characteristics. 91mobiles.com has revealed what was perhaps the last missing piece: the price.
Well, Razr 40 Ultra will cost less than Razr 2022, which on day one was offered at 1,199 euros (not to mention the Razr 2019, sold for 1,599 euros!): the new folding smartphone should in fact be sold for about 1,000 dollars, 927 euros at the exchange rate. If this price were to be confirmed, it would remain to be seen how much will be sold on the European market: it cannot be excluded that the 1,000 dollars could correspond to 1,000 euros. Even if this were the case, we would be faced with a foldable cheaper than its predecessors.
The source also provides a summary of the main characteristics. However, several parameters do not coincide with the information gathered so far. We report the data of 91mobiles.com with a note next to each item.
RAZR 40 ULTRA: WHAT TO EXPECT
- internal: pOLED 6.7″ FHD+ | other sources: 6.9″ 144Hz, HDR10+
- external: OLED 3.4″, refresh rate 60Hz | other sources: pOLED 3.6″ 1056×1066
- mobile platform: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- 8GB RAM | other sources: up to 12GB
- 256GB internal | other sources: up to 512GB
- connectivity: 5G
- main features: 32MP + 8MP ultra wide angle | other sources: 12+13MP ultra wide angle SK Hynix Hi1336
- internal: 12MP | other sources: 32MP Omnivision OV32B40
- drums: 3,500mAh, 33W fast charge | other sources: 3,640mAH, Turbo Power 30W charging
- os: MyUX 5 based on Android 13
- Price: $1,000