As soon as I saw this collection on the stands, I instantly fell in love. At least from the promotional photos, which are wonderful. Not in vain are photos of the artist Mario Testino, with the models Daria Werbowy and Elettra Wiedemann made up by the creative director of Lancôme Aaron de Mey in a tribute to the French Belle Epoque.
In this link on the American Lancôme website you can see the video of the making of.
The products in this collection are the following:
– French Touch Eyeshadow Palette: contains 4 shades of pink and purple shadows.
– Ombre magnetique: highly pigmented individual powder shadows full of bright sparkles. The shades are Black Macadam, Urban Silver and Cherry Cherie.
– L’Absolu Rouge lipsticks. Available in 4 shades.
– Nail polish. They are a trio called Kissed by Paris.
– La Rose Déco. Face powder with an iridescent effect. With a pretty rose drawn. A single shade, called Rosy Glow.
– La Laque Fever: lip glosses available in 4 shades.
You can see the swatches in this collection at this link on the Natural N Chic Makeup blog.
The shades (both the trio and the glitter individual ones) are my favorites from this collection! And to you, what do you think?
Thanks for reading and commenting!