A HyperX announced its special promotion for consumer day, celebrated next Wednesday (15). The brand will offer discounts until March 31 on several of its gaming peripherals for those interested in boosting their setups.
Called “Consumer Month”, the promotion runs until the end of March or while supplies last, and the brand’s products can be purchased with up to 62% off on three partner sites: Amazon, KaBuM! and Magalu, according to HyperX.
The HyperX product with the biggest discount is the HyperX CloudX Stinger Core, a headset licensed by Microsoft that promises to offer comfort for long gameplay sessions, in addition to optimized sound quality for the Xbox One X and Xbox One S consoles.
The peripheral has a suggested price of BRL 546 and is on sale at Magalu for BRL 206 (62% discount). Other highlights are the HyperX Cloud II wireless headset, from BRL 1,444 for BRL 777 (-46%), and the HyperX Alloy Origins keyboard from BRL 647 for BRL 470 (27% off), both at KaBuM!.
Among other great discounts of the promotion are:
- CloudX Stinger Core Headset for PS4: from BRL 546.00 to BRL 225.30 (-58%);
- CloudX Stinger Core Headset: of BRL 369 for BRL 206.91 (43% Off);
- HyperX Alloy Elite 2 RGB Mechanical Keyboard: from BRL 976.46 to BRL 764.69 (-21%);
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Headset: of BRL 497.39 for BRL 359.99 (14% Off);
- HyperX Alloy Origins Core Mechanical Keyboard: from BRL 682.34 to BRL 588.22 (-13%);
- HyperX Alloy Origins Mechanical Keyboard 60%: of BRL 647.05 for BRL 588.22 (9% Off).
And you, did you like the offers? Tell us in the comments down below!