Huawei has launched a new line within the HUAWEI MatePad product series, the new HUAWEI MatePad Paper, to provide immersive reading experiences and facilitate simple office tasks. HUAWEI MatePad Paper features a 10.3-inch E-Ink FullView display with 86.3% screen-to-body ratio, powered by Huawei’s E-Ink display enhancement algorithm, which brings a natural experience similar to to read on paper. Everything HUAWEI has presented at MWC 2022:
- HUAWEI Sound Joy: Huawei’s first portable speaker
- HUAWEI PixLab X1: Huawei’s First Multifunction Laser Printer
- HUAWEI MatePad: The new tablet with HarmonyOS
- HUAWEI MatePad Paper: Huawei’s first e-ink tablet
- HUAWEI MateStation X: All-in-one desktop with Real Color FullView display
- HUAWEI MateBook E: Huawei’s first OLED notebook offers a new 2-in-1 experience
- HUAWEI MateBook X Pro (2022): Huawei’s most powerful laptop is renewed
- HUAWEI introduces its “Super Device” technology
When used in conjunction with a second-generation M-Pencil, MatePad Paper supports multiple input methods, including handwriting, voice recording, and writing-to-text conversion. Other features like Split-Screen Notes and Annotations offer smarter experiences to users. As an e-ink tablet equipped with HarmonyOS 2, it provides added convenience to users in a variety of ways through connection and collaboration options.
Users can continue reading content from their phone or PC on HUAWEI MatePad Paper to make reading easier and reduce eye fatigue. In addition, it can function as an external storage drive for PCs, allowing two-way transmission of documents and e-books for added convenience and productivity.