HTC makes U23 Pro official, smartphone that has been widely talked about in recent weeks. It’s a mid-range product built around displays and cameras: a plentiful 6.7-inch 120Hz OLED and a 4-element rear camera assembly, the main one being the 108MP sensor with optical image stabilization.
There are memory expansion, a mid-range SoC like it Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 but also IP67 resistance to dust and liquids, and if it hadn’t been there it wouldn’t have been serious. However, HTC did not want to dare too much, in hardware – see the fingerprint reader which is on the power button and not under the display, which is also an OLED and would have allowed it – and not even in aesthetics, with a U23 Pro which does not belong to the most original products on the market.
Of course U23 Pro has the app Viverse pre-installed and is compatible with the Vive XR Elite mixed reality headset, the areas in which HTC has recently engaged in the hope that the future proves right. U23 Pro is not particularly cheap. It has also been present on the Italian portal for a few minutes, where it costs 559 euros in the only variant from 12+256GB. Pre orders open immediately, shipments from June 5th in Coffee Black coloring and from 18 June in Snow White.
HTC U23 PRO – TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.7-inch OLED up to 120Hz, 20:9 aspect ratio, Full HD+ resolution, Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1
- 8 or 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage, expansion via microSD
- main rear: 108 MP f/1.7, optical stabilization
- ultra wide rear: 8 MP f/2.4 120 degrees
- macro rear: 5MP f/2.2
- rear depth: 2 MP f/2.4
- front: 32MP f/2.45
- 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, USB-C 3.0, GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BDS, Beidou, 3.5mm audio jack
- side fingerprint reader on the power key + 2D face
- Android 13
- 30 watts wired + 15 watts wireless + reverse wireless
size And weight
- 166.6 x 77.1 x 8.9 mm, 205 grams
- Coffee Black, Snow White.