photos-with-the-new-iphone-14-pro.jpg" width="980" height="565" alt="How to take photos with the new iPhone 14 Pro at 48MP resolution">
One of the great innovations included in the iPhone 14 Pro in what has to do with photography, is that this is a model that includes a main sensor of 48MP. It is the first time that Apple includes an element of this resolution, but by default it does not take full advantage of the hardware. This is something that can be easily changed, and we show you how to achieve it.
In the event that you decide to take photos with the iPhone 14 Pro at its maximum resolution, you should know that the resulting photos will be quite large: of no less than 8064 x 6048 pixels. This means that they take up a lot of space (they can easily exceed 100MB), so you should keep this in mind when you decide to take advantage of the 48MP instead of the twelve that are used by default because four pixels are grouped to work as if they were one.
This is how you will take 48MP photos with the iPhone 14 Pro
If you need to take a photo with this resolution, since you need it for a job professional that demands a very large image or, simply, to take full advantage of the potential of the Apple phone’s camera, what you have to do is follow the steps that we are going to show you. These, as you will see, are done using the settings of the iPhone itself. They are the following:
- The first thing is that you access the Settings of the iPhone 14 Pro that you have, for which you can use the corresponding application that is installed.
- Now, look for the Camera section that exists in the list that you see on the screen, and then look for the Formats option among all the ones that you see on the terminal screen.
- Here, the first thing you need to do is turn on Apple ProRAW, and then you need to find ProRaw Resolution. Tap on it to set the resolution you want to use.
- Among the possibilities that you will see, there is 48MP, which is the one that you must select to establish the corresponding operation.
- Once this is done, you can now use the camera to take advantage of the new resolution offered by the iPhone 14 Pro when taking photos in all kinds of situations.
All very simple, as usual in the iOS operating system developed by Apple. Obviously, when you want to return to normal camera resolution, what you have to do is do the above steps and then set default settings. No complications and, yes, the effectiveness, as always, is excellent when it comes to managing all kinds of sections on the iPhone.