WhatsApp It is still one of the messaging applications that many like to use because of its easy platform in order to be able to talk to anyone with whom you have shared your cell phone number. Through it you can also send photos, videos, GIFs, animated stickers and a variety of multimedia content. Did you forget your work? You can also send documents in word or PDF.
In the last weeks WhatsApp has added the function that allows you to play a voice memo at a speed of 1.5x to 2x, that means you can hear it at a speed that will save you time.
However, sometimes the messages are not understandable and you have to repeat it again in order to realize what a person is saying. Did you know that you can get 0.75x speed on your cell phone?
If you want to get the new 0.75x speed in WhatsApp, then know all the details that you must do so that you can listen to the audio messages more slowly than normal. What to do?
To begin, it is necessary to have a third-party application, that means that you must download a complementary app to WhatsApp For this to work.
It also gives you the reproduction of an audio message at a speed of 1x, 1.5x and up to 2x. But to all this is added the 0.75x. Follow the steps:
- The first thing you should do is download the application Talk Faster.
- Once you have it, now you only have to configure it in such a way that, when you press an audio note, the app is shown and thus you do not have to be doing the procedure of sharing the message.
- Then open WhatsApp on your cell phone.
- When you do, check to see if you have an audio message from someone.
- Play it and Talk Faster will open at that point.
- There you can visualize the speed of 0.75x. With this, your voice messages will be slower than normal.
- It should be noted that you must support Talk Faster to carry it out since, at the moment, it is not native to WhatsApp.