There are days when we all need a touch of something sweet, and if you are a fan of nutella these fudges are what you were looking for!
Besides being a very simple preparation, you only need four ingredients. They are ideal to prepare them on a rainy weekend, to later enjoy them watching a movie, or also to eat them after lunch with your friends! Keep going down so you can see the ingredients and you can do the preparation!
– 300 grams of chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate bar)
– 1/2 cup nutella
– 1 jar of condensed milk (390 grs)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. In a square mold measuring approximately 20 x 20 cm, place aluminum foil.
2. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until all is combined.
3. Place the mixture on the mold. Refrigerate for 4 hours, then cut into squares and enjoy these spectacular squares of sweetness.
4. Can be refrigerated up to 2 weeks!