They are very rich, easy to make, do not need cooking and only have 4 ingredients. What more could you want?
They are also the ideal snack to take to the office, for a picnic day, or to receive your friends for tea time. Keep scrolling down to see the ingredients you need and the steps to follow!
– 1 cup peanut butter
– 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons syrup
– 1 1/4 cup oatmeal
For the chocolate topping
– 1/2 cup chocolate chips
– 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon peanut butter
1. In a microwaveable bowl, add the peanut butter and syrup. Put the microwave in intervals of 20 seconds and stir until it is very hot and mixed.
2. Add the oats and mix well. Place the mixture on a mold with butter paper, and spread well with a spatula.
3. For the chocolate, add it in a bowl with the peanut butter and microwave it, stirring every 20 seconds until it melts and mixes well.
4. Add the chocolate mixture on top of the other and put in the freezer for about 40 minutes. Remove and cut into squares!