Use these steps. To find a place it is no longer necessary to use a compass, they are in the past, now, everything is done through the smartphone with the application Google maps, a platform that can be used to reach any corner of the planet by simply placing the location you want to go to. In this opportunity, we will teach you a trick that will be very useful for you if you want to find the vehicle that you parked in the parking lot.
Surely you have ever driven to a shopping center and parked your vehicle like hundreds of people, the problem occurs when you want to find it, because many times you do not know where you have left it and you waste time trying to find it or asking for help to the establishment staff.
SIGHT: Know the trick to change the icon of your house and search it quickly from Google Maps
Take advantage of the technology offered by the map of Google maps, since the app has the ability to save the exact point where you have parked your vehicle. In addition, the tool works both for mobiles with Apple’s iOS operating system and Android. How do you do it?
HOW TO FIND A PARKED CAR WITH GOOGLE MAPS
- First, make sure Google maps do not have pending updates in the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Then, in the exact place where you are leaving the vehicle, press for a few seconds until the red pin appears.
- Once it is displayed, the ‘Bookmark’ section will appear at the bottom, slide it up to see more options.
- Now, click on the ‘Label’ option and add a name to the new label, we recommend the following: “Vehicle parking”.
- Then tap on ‘Add tag’.
- Ready, when you want to find your vehicle just go to the ‘Saved’ section located at the bottom.
- Click on the tag you saved and finally tap on ‘Directions’ so that Google maps start guiding you.
Do you have problems with Google maps? If the app crashes on your phone or tablet, or has another problem that affects your experience, follow this series of steps by clicking here to access Google help support.