To make this chart as easy as possible you will need the following:
– An ideally square white photo frame of the dimensions you want depending on whether you want to make it bigger or smaller than the picture frame. This is 30 x 30 cms approx.
– Many stamps in shades of blue (At least 150). You can do it with other colors. The idea is that you use a tone for the painting to achieve the effect that is proposed in the image above.
The instructions are very simple:
– Prepare a cardboard with the same dimensions as the frame you bought.
– Glue the stamps as a collage on the cardboard.
– Place the cardboard with the stamps, as if it were a photo, between the glass and the back of the frame.
Source: Sweet Paul