Doogee S100 makes its official market debut after being previewed at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The rugged smartphones offers a mix of performance and elegance at an affordable price: the brand considers it “the flagship rugged smartphone with the most comprehensive performance“.
The latest device of the S series – which also includes the S99 model which arrived at the end of 2022 – hides the processor under the body Helium G99 by MediaTek made with a 6nm production process, 256GB internal memory (with TF slot up to 2TB) e 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM virtually expandable up to 20GB. The battery gives well 10,800mAh guarantees a long autonomy and can be quickly recharged up to 66W.
On the back are three cameras: to the main one from 108 MP are flanked by the ultra wide angle from 16MP and that for the 20MP night vision. The display from 6.58 inches it is protected by Gorilla Glass, has an adaptive refresh rate up to 120Hz and is interrupted by a notch that houses the front cam from 32MP.
- display: 6.58″, 20:9, 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 500nit peak brightness, 401ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass
- processor: MediaTek Helio G99
- resistance: IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810H
- operating system: Android 12
- connectivity: NFC, 4 satellite navigation support
- dual SIM: Yes
- fingerprint sensor: lateral
- front: 32MP
- 108 MP main
- 20 MP night vision
- 16 MP ultra wide angle
- video recording up to 2K at 25fps
- drums: 10,800mAh, 66W charging
Doogee S100 is available for purchase at the following link:
DOOGEE S100 BUY:
439 359 EUROS
(when purchasing, select the 80 euro coupon)