Good morning girls! 😉
Valentine’s Day It is just around the corner! So for today I leave you the makeup that I have recreated. I did not want to overload my eyes, so I have opted for something subtle but at the same time marking the look 🙂 For the lips I chose a beautiful matte pink that you surely like 😛
Before starting to put on makeup, I cleaned and hydrated my skin, bringing light to my face. It is very important that the canvas (our skin) is taken care of so that what we are going to apply next is perfect. You already know that there is no makeup miraculous if there is not much care behind 🙂
1. CLEANSING MOUSSE: cleanses and purifies acne skin. No soap
2. STROBE CREAM: hydration + vitamins for skin with a luminous finish
3. EYE CONTOUR IDÉALIA: hydration + luminosity
4. LIP BALM: hydrates in depth. It will help us to prepare the lips
1. First I applied “Strobe cream“And then I chose to mix”Match perfection”By RIMMEL with the face & body MAC to get a juicy and hydrated finish skin. We will thus achieve a medium / high coverage.
2. I applied “Radiant creamy concealer”Of NARS in the depigmentation of my face and thus equalize the tone of the skin. Is a concealer quite covering and bright. And the same product but in a shade lighter than my skin color (in the shape of a triangle that I later smudged with a brush) in the area under the eyes to give light.
3. As a blush I used this new bronzer that he recently released Too Faced in the shape of a heart. I can assure you that I have fallen in love. It is highly pigmented, smooth and works great.
4. And as an illuminator for the highest area of the cheekbone, cupid’s bow and nasal septum I opted for “Candlelight”By KEVYN AUCOIN.
5. I applied the eyelid primer “Eden”From URBAN DECAY as it unifies the color of the area and hydrates me. Then I chose a matte dark brown shadow and drew a line flush with the upper lashes, smudged and on top I put a reddish shadow with glitter to give a special touch to the look. To give you a little depth, I opted for a medium brown shadow and spread it blending well to integrate it across the entire eye socket without touching the eyelid.
Then I took a matte burgundy shadow and drew a somewhat thicker line flush with the lower lashes without reaching the tear duct. I smudged and topped with matte black shadow to add intensity.
Do not forget to put a light shadow without any shine under the eyebrow area to bring light.
6. It is IMPORTANT that you curl your lashes well and apply a lot of mascara on both the upper and lower lashes.
Of course I do not forget to give a touch of color and fixation to my eyebrows with the brow set in the tone “Beguile”From MAC
As a concealer for the dark circle area I opted for the MAC mineral 😉
7. And for lips… .tachánnnnnn! It’s a lipstick that I took the other day with a back to MAC (you take six empty containers to your stand and you take whatever lipstick you want for free). It is a retro matte in tone “All Fired Up“From MAC And as eyeliner a chromagraphic pencil in the tone”Magenta“
Do you dare to try it? 😉
Thanks for stopping by, clicking on “like” and leaving me a comment! 😀
Don’t forget that there will be a new video on Sunday!