It’s already Thursday! And on Monday you will have a new video here on my website that I hope, as I always say, that you like and entertain you, that is why we are hairy of mine 😉
Have you already seen my last purchases of hair and facial care? If you have not done it yet, nothing happens, you can review the entry by clicking here.
A few months ago I wrote an entry in which I told you the fundamental steps to prepare the skin before makeup. And today I wanted to mention three products that can be used as a preliminary step to the makeup base or to prolong its duration on the skin or to bring light to it. Do you feel like it? 😉
Where should we apply the primers or primers for the face?
– Cleanses, hydrates, apply the primer, makeup base.
THAT BRING LIGHT TO THE FACE:
1. MAC STROBE CREAM: creamy in texture with a subtle hydrating pearl finish that also contains a complex of vitamins, green tea and botanical extracts to give a boost of energy to dull faces. The perfume is very pleasant, it is not sticky at all and it absorbs quickly. I don’t usually abuse it a lot and I only use it on some occasions when I see my skin without light and matte. So I could say that in summer I don’t even touch it and in winter I do use it more.
Ingredients: Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Exmentostract, Saxifraga Sarmiento Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2 , Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4
50ml – 32.50 euros
2. NARS “HOT SAND” FLUID ILLUMINATOR: the function of this product is to illuminate exclusively. It is not treatment like the above mentioned product. It is not greasy at all and the luminous particles are very fine and discreet. When the product is luminous, I avoid putting it in areas such as the forehead and chin, and you can also mix it with your moisturizer or with the makeup base.
Ingredients (of the “Orgasm” shade, but they will be similar): Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbitol, Peg-32, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitolbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acidimethicone / Polyurethane 60%, Acidimethylphenolyterybate, Hydroxytaurate / Polyurethane 60%, Acidimethylprostolite, Hydrochloride / Acid Curate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-8, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Ribes Nigrum [Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil], Rubus Idaeus [Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil], Trisodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis [Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract], Rubus Chamaemorus (Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil), Panthenol, Bisabolol, Boswellia Serrata (Boswellia Serrata Gum), Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, [ /- (May Contain): Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine)]
30ml – 31.40 euros
3. GLOWING POTION PERFECTION SERUM BY KIKO: Although the name of the product seems to be a glow finish, the truth is that I do not find that it has shiny particles and if it does, it is so subtle that I do not perceive them, that is why I classified it in the group of “dull”. Although it says “serum” I like to use it as a primer. The skin is velvety, very soft and with a very good perfume. It is also non-comedogenic and has no parabens.
Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSILICONE-11, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, EVODIA RUTAECARPA FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, POLYFFYLENE GLYCOLE, POLYSILICONE-11, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, EVODIA RUTAECARPA FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, POLYFFYLENE GLYCOLE, C13-14 ISOPINADRA, C13- 14 ISOPYLICONE PPG-26-BUTETH-26, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, POLYSORBATE 80, LAURETH-7, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BHT, TIN OXIDE, DISODIUM CIXYTA200 (PHENO 33, CIHENO, CIXYET200 (PHENO) 33 15985 (YELLOW 6).
30ml – 13.90 euros
4. PERFECTING COCONUT FACE PRIMER BY MARC JACOBS: This primer is perfect for those who do not like overloading the skin with excess product or feeling very loaded. It is very fluid, even more so than the gel texture. It has a very subtle coconut perfume and is absorbed very quickly. Without parabens, sulfates, phthalates. With expensive products I always recommend that you try them before. You can ask for a sample and if you really love it, buy it with peace of mind.
“With five forms of coconut, including cold pressed coconut water, juice and pulp in its natural form that creates a vitamin-rich barrier between your skin and your makeup”
Ingredients: Water, C14-22 Alkane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butylene Glycol, Coconut Alkanes, Polysilicone-11, Polyglyceryl-10 Mono / Dioleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Oleate, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Cyclopentosilaxone, Cocosl Waterifera (Glyclopentosilaxone, Cocosl Water) Caprylate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Lecithin, Laureth-12, Gellan Gum, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbate Acid, Potassiuminheylhexhanol, Citric Acid, Silcerinheylhexhanol, Citric Acid, Potassiuminheylhexyl Hydrate, Ethical Acid , Disodium Phosphate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Linalool.
30ml – around 40 euros
What are your favorite primers? 😉
Thank you so much for stopping by, clicking “like” and leaving me a comment!