Hello friends of Voonze! This week I come with new beauty tricks that you will surely love. In particular, I am going to talk to you about Pedicure: all its secrets.?
At our beauty routine, We usually pay attention to the appearance of our hands, hair or face, leaving aside other parts of the body such as the feet. This is a big mistake, since taking care of your feet not only helps them look radiant, but also it affects your health.
If you are interested in knowing all about foot care and pedicure, do not lose sight of the post. In it, I will talk about:
- Pedicure tools. What is each one for?
- How to do the perfect pedicure at home.
- The best foot care brands.
Let’s start !?
Pedicure tools. What is each one for?
With the arrival of good weather, you always want to take your sandals out of the shoemaker and with them, show off your feet outdoors. Therefore, we always resort to last minute and homemade pedicures, so that the feet look perfect.
This beauty action should not only be done only in the summer season, it is also essential carry it out often. A good one pedicure help to prevent many diseases or problems on the feet such as chafing, bunions, fungus or ingrown toenails.
Pedicure is a technique that was born approximately 4,000 years ago in Egypt. The Egyptian population used to attach great importance to the appearance of their feet, since it was symbol of distinction and belonging to high society.
To perform a good pedicure, you must have the suitable tools for it.? Next, I show you which are the utensils that should not be missing in your toiletry bag.
- Corn cutters: this tool as its name suggests, is perfect for get rid of unwanted corns from the feet. To achieve this, it includes a small blade that scrapes the area to be treated. Its use is very simple, First, wash the feet and after that, gently slide the blade over the calluses. But be careful, you must be careful when using it, as it can cause injury or bleeding.
- Nailbrush: its main function is clean the inside of the nails, to remove all impurities and residues present. In this way, prevent any type of infection or virus. First, fill a bowl with warm water and dip the brush in until you feel the bristles are moistened. After that, place the brush flush with the nails and slide it gently to clean all the nails.
- Nail clipper: with her, easily cut nails of your feet. They are specially designed with a curved edge to avoid that, as the nail grows, the edges dig into the skin.
- Pliers: this tool was born to cut and remove cuticles of nails. They exist in different lengths and sizes, to adapt to all the needs and types of existing cuticles.
- File hardness: perfect for Get rid of calluses, dead cells, cracks and calluses from your feet. With it, the feet can look smoother and more radiant. It is very simple to use, you just have to slide it over the area to be cared for as many times as you want.
So far all the tools you need to perform your pedicure. With all of them, you will boast of some perfect, soft and healthy feet, in addition to strong and protected nails. In the next point, I unveil the steps that you should not skip, when making it at home.
How to do the perfect pedicure at home
Both the hands and the feet are the mirror of the soul, therefore, you should not stop taking care of them at any time. In the previous section, I already explained the uses of pedicure tools. Now comes the time to know how do it without leaving home and in the most economical way. So grab a pen and paper to aim all steps and tips. ??
Step 1: cleanse and exfoliate
First, enjoy and relax for 10 minutes with your feet submerged in water. You will feel great relief! In case of painted toenails, removes your enamel with the help of a cotton ball and nail polish remover. Then clean the nails with the help of a brush and don’t forget to remove dead cells with a exfoliating cream.
Step 2: cut
Once your feet are cleaned, it’s time to cut the nails. Choose for this, a nail clipper or scissors and randcut them straight to prevent its edges from digging into the skin. And be careful, do not cut them excessively because you could cause the nails to become ingrown. When they are perfectly trimmed, it is the turn of polish them with a file in the same direction so as not to damage them.
Step 3: remove cuticles
Soften the cuticles and calluses of your feet, introducing them in a bowl with warm water for 5 minutes. Dry them very well, and gently remove nail cuticles with an orange stick or cuticle trimmer. I recommend using a cuticle remover gel to make its removal much easier.
Step 4: smoothness
Now is the time to take a hardness file and get rid of all the dry skin or hardness. If you have corns, use a corn cutter. You will feel how the feet are smooth and flawless.
Step 5: finishing
By last, hydrate your feet with a good moisturizer. The skin of the feet is characterized by being very thick, so you must use creams designed for them that are able to penetrate the dermis, and nourish it. Once hydrated, remove excess cream that could remain on the nails, if you do not, the polish does not adhere as easily.
You can finish the pedicure, painting your nails the color you prefer. Before applying the polish, I advise you to use a primer that reinforces the layer of your nails. When the enamel is completely dry, fix it with a top coat or glitter.
If you follow all the steps I have given you, your feet will surely look more perfect than ever. What are you waiting for to do them at home? And now that you know everything about how to perform a proper home pedicure, I reveal the best brands.
The best foot care brands
Once you know the importance of performing the pedicure often and the steps to be taken to achieve it, I propose a selection of products to care for and pamper your feet As they deserve. This is my little contribution! ?
- Beter’s scrub: a cream with natural particles that remove dead cells and skin from the feet. Its nice smooth texture, You’ll love it.
- Babaria Foot Deodorant: gave goodbye to bad smell of the feet with this deodorant in spray format. Contains aloe vera and talc to protect and hydrate the feet, without leaving an unpleasant greasy feeling on them.
- Montagne Jeunesse Foot Masks: calms, nourishes and hydrates the feet, thanks to the properties of the Shea Butter, Aloe Vera and Mint. In addition, you will notice how the hardness and dead skin disappear.
- Beter corn cutters: This corn cutter from Beter includes a knife blade for eliminate corns and calluses. In addition, it is designed so that it is very easy for you to change the blade, without cutting yourself.
- Oma Gertrude Nourishing Foot Cream: With this cream it is possible to show off soft and well-nourished feet. It is enriched with organic components such as Horse Chestnut and Beeswax that accelerate the healing of wounds, cracks or blisters.
- Effervescent Beter Tablets: a pack of 6 effervescent tablets that refresh and relax the feet. To do this, they are enriched with natural ingredients such as Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil.
- Doctor Scholl anti-hardness file: an electronic file with diamond crystals They end up root and instantly, with the hardness of the feet.
- Beter’s Nail Brush: a brush of nylon picks and medium hardness that thoroughly clean your toenails. In addition, it has been designed to be very easy to use on a daily basis.
This is my selection of products for an excellent pedicure. I hope you liked my recommendations, and they serve you to perform your pedicure at home.
So far my post this week. Now I say goodbye, thinking of new beauty content for you? If you liked it, do not hesitate to share it on your social networks.
See you soon! ?