Have you downloaded Telegram ? The app of British Emirati origin has grown in recent days after WhatsApp caused an “exodus” after publishing its new 2021 security policies, which allows your personal information to be used by Facebook to improve its advertising system in companies .
This reason forced many to download Telegram even though they did not know all its functions and the number of tools it has within its platform.
One of the things you can do in the messaging app is to be able to convert your voice message or audio note to text in a fairly simple way and without the need to install alternative programs that, in general, steal your data and have permission to see your conversations.
It should be noted that you must always have Telegram updated to receive the latest news of the app since, at the moment, it does not have a subscription to its beta program.
HOW TO CONVERT VOICE MESSAGE TO TEXT IN TELEGRAM
Unlike WhatsApp , in Telegram it is possible to chat with bots so that they can solve some common problems on your device. In this way you can convert your voice message to text by doing these steps:
- The first thing you should do is install or update Telegram.
- After that, you must press the Telegram magnifying glass and there write @voicy.
- @voicy is a bot that allows you to transcribe your voice to text.
Voicy is the Telegram bot that allows you to quickly transcribe your audio messages to text. (Photo: MAG)
- Given this, you simply have to press the microphone and record your message.
- At that moment, @voicy will transcribe your entire message to text in a simple way using artificial intelligence.
- It should be noted that if you make a mistake in the syntax or any accent, you can edit it.
When you finish, simply copy the message and paste it to the chat you need to send the message. Remember that these Telegram texts can be deleted.