Two days after the release of iOS 14.7 to the public, Apple releases iPadOS 14.7. This update includes improvements to the Podcasts app, bug fixes for Apple Music, and more.
iOS and iPadOS 14.7 are released individually
It’s a very rare thing for Apple to split the iOS and iPadOS versions and release them individually, but that’s what happened this week. On Monday, iOS 14.7 was released to the public after beta testing, but we had no iPadOS 14.7 information anywhere.
In addition to bug fixes and performance improvements, iPadOS 14.7 also includes a new timer management feature for HomePod users within the Home app. This will allow you to set between timers using the Home app on your iPhone and iPad.
Apple launches iPadOS 14.7 here the details
- The Apple Card family adds the option to combine credit limits and share a co-owned account with an existing Apple Card user.
- The Home app adds the ability to manage timers on HomePel od.
- Now the podcast library lets you choose to watch all shows or just shows in a row.
- The Share Playlist menu option is missing from Apple Music.
- Fix in Dolby Atmos lossless audio playback and Apple Music may stop unexpectedly.
- The error of the braille displays that showed invalid information when composing email messages has been corrected.
- Fix for audio skipping when using USB-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapters with iPad.
If you are one of those who have already updated or are about to update, let us know if you found something else in today’s launch of iPadOS 14.7
Write us below in the comments or in our Twitter gutter, @iOSMac.