Manufacturers are already confirming the presence of the Qualcomm chip in their flagships, which is already giving amazing results.
Qualcomm announced a little over a day ago its brand new and powerful Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chip that will make the rounds in the flagships of the most important Android manufacturers. In these last few hours there are several manufacturers that have already confirmed the presence of this chip that in the last few hours has shown its power in the benchmarks.
Qualcomm is knowing how to provide notable improvements in the latest editions of its chips, as has happened with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, which in the different mobile phones where it has been mounted has offered great energy efficiency and the corresponding performance to satisfy the needs of users looking for the best on your smartphones.
From the Galaxy S23 series to the Xiaomi 13 , the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 has been present in some of the best phones this year. The new Qualcomm chip is also responding in the benchmarks with figures that improve the current one that is present in several mobile phones in the Spanish market; 200% better performance than the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 according to Gizmochina . Not only for its performance, but also for its ability to process AI on-device (locally on the device) which will allow you to enjoy new functionalities; like those presented by Honor for its next Magic 6 to even be able to open apps with your eyes .
Within hours of being presented in China, the Xiaomi 14 is the first Android mobile to be launched with this new chip. In fact, William Lu, president of the Chinese technology giant, took his moment at the Qualcomm presentation to show its new flagship that will carry the new SoC in its guts . It is unknown if Xiaomi will include AI capabilities to take advantage of the processing power of the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3.
Honor will also put up a battle with the new Magic 6 , which has already been confirmed to have the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 inside. An important step for this brand that is establishing itself in Spain with two years already in the country launching devices well-rounded in specifications , design and price. Honor has an important perspective for AI in its Magic 6, bringing it on-device , as explained by George Zhao, CEO of Honor at IFA Berlin.
- Xiaomi 14: the Chinese manufacturer is the first to launch a mobile phone with this new chip. Its president had it in hand at the Qualcomm event these days.
- Honor Magic 6: the Chinese brand has also already confirmed that it will use this chip for one of its most important Android smartphones. Equipped with an AI on the device (so-called on-device ).
- OnePlus 12: the brand also confirmed the presence of some important new features such as its 2K resolution on an OLED panel with a 120 Hz refresh rate and three cameras on the rear: 50 Mpx main with OIA (optical image stabilization), one 50 Mpx ultra wide angle and a 64 Mpx telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom.
- vivo_ They will bet on MediaTek’s Dimensity 9300, another chip that is demonstrating great performance capacity.
- realme GT 5 Pro: the company has already been releasing some information with the best capabilities of this smartphone that will have the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 inside. Other details will be its curved AMOLED screen with 2K resolution, wireless charging 50 W and a triple camera configuration on the rear.
- OPPO Find
Samsung, another possible
Samsung has not yet confirmed that it will use the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 , but due to the contract carried out with Qualcomm, with customized chips such as the one used in the Galaxy S23 that it launched in Spain , it is expected that it will have its presence in the new Galaxy S24 series.
The Korean technology giant announced days ago its new Exynos 2400 chip that, according to some rumors, it would use in the Galaxy S24 for some variants. In this way, it would return to the path always chosen to use its own chips in the Spanish market and leave this year 2023 as a very special one, since it used the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 throughout the planet. In fact, Ice Universe, one of the most prestigious leakers, dropped that One UI 6.1 will be the largest update made by the Korean manufacturer almost focused on artificial intelligence.
These are the mobile phones that will stand out the most over the next year when some arrive in Spain. Qualcomm also dropped in the presentation that it has partnered with 15 Android manufacturers to bring along its new chip. Apart from those mentioned, there are also ASUS, IQOO, Meizu, Nio, Nubia, Redmi, RedMagic, Sony and ZTE, so there will be a large selection to choose the ideal mobile phone to take the Android experience to the highest level starting next year when they begin to land in these parts of Spain.