PicPay launched this Wednesday (28), a new exclusive edition of its credit card with an exclusive look inspired by skins from League of Legends, a strategy game that has a huge fan base around the world. The news was announced thanks to a partnership signed with Mastercard, official sponsor of the CBLOL championship.
According to information, the new limited edition of PicPay Card Mastercard is available from today, 28, for eligible customers who are notified by the app (Android and iOS) and can request the exclusive version at no extra cost. After the request, the card must be delivered to the address linked to the account within 30 days.
As PicPay explains, the partnership with Mastercard also brings other unique benefits for LoL players who have a company credit or debit card, such as the redemption of exclusive items – including Rare Skins and Summoner Icons, in addition to cashback for purchases made with PicPay Card in the Store.
It is not possible to choose the skin that will be applied to the card, however, in the case of receiving promotional codes to unlock skins in the game, it is possible to obtain the value of the item in question if the prize is already in the inventory. In the case of credit cards, the company highlights the pre-approved limit of R$ 400 and other resources.
Benefits of PicPay Card Mastercard:
- Payment of bills and carrying out Pix transfers, including in installments;
- Use of the virtual card for online purchases quickly and safely;
- Access to the PicPay wallet, which yields 102% of the CDI, that is, more than savings;
- Acceptance in thousands of establishments;
- Possibility of withdrawal at any ATM in the Banco24Horas network;
- Approximate payments;
- Earn points in the Mastercard Surpreenda benefit program.